Sunday, March 8, 2015

WAITING IN LINE


Last weeks bad weather brought more than the usual
traffic to my feeders.
This Weeping Cherry is full of birds just waiting....



I only have these two feeders and these days,
they get filled three times a day....
 Twice if I can keep those blasted Starlings away.



I'm always happy to see the Bluebirds.
I see a Starling snuck in there !















The falling snow is hiding the dirty window..

Out front, the Robins are enjoying the birdbath..
(My "birdie spa".)
They splash a lot while bathing
 so I have to fill it several times a day. 




Enjoy your week..

Linking with







11 comments:

CatTales said...

Hi Missy, You captured some great photos of the birds. I know they (and you) are tired of snow. Wishing you a nice Monday.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, wonderful collection of yard birds.. I hate seeing the starlings trying to take over.. I am glad the bluebirds hung in there, they are so pretty. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a great day!

Diane said...

Very nice pictures. I'm sure your bird friends appreciate your efforts!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Truly you are a friend to all birds! Except starlings, apparently.

Marie said...

I LOVE weeping cherry trees! The photos of all the bird visitors are just wonderful!

Beverly Frankeny said...

Fabulous bird photos, Missy!!!!

".E." Lizard Breath Speaks, It's Beth said...

i love woodpecker... very cool. i wonder how they don't get a headache though? have a great week. ( :

do you still have snow?

NanaDiana said...

Great pictures. It is always fun to see them "waiting" ones and how they wait their turn- NOT so patiently sometimes.
Hope you had a good day-xo Diana
ps-You are a good soul to water them all day, too-

Stewart M said...

Form an orderly line please!

Nice shot.

Wombats are pretty docile really, but once they get used to being given food they can become a bit of pest - which of course is not a reflection on the wombat but the feeders!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Patricia said...

Love your bird photos. I just read a magazine article tonight that mentioned how aggressive starlings are. It also said that they sing well and can mimic animals and humans. I don't think we have them here.

Lynne said...

Oh my . . . Look at all the birds!
They know where to visit if you fill the feeders three times each day!
Our feeders were empty when we returned and once filled again the birds flew in in droves!
Brought me some HAPPY!