Friday, March 6, 2015

WILL IT EVER END ?


Winter, that is!!
Tuesday night we were treated to a layer of ice.








It makes for interesting dog walking..
You can see that our streets are just wet
 but my driveway is treacherous..
We limited our bed time walk to the exposed grass out back .
 




Mollie is trying out for the Ice Capades.
I don't think we still have Ice Capades?






Fortunately, we were given a days' reprieve to get rid of it
only to be followed by this!







It's winding down..Looks like about five inches.
This could be the biggest snow of the season I'm happy to say.
We've had lots of 2-3 inch snowfalls.
 

 
 As I write this, it has stopped..
That's all folks.
Have a wonderful weekend.


8 comments:

CatTales said...

The ice would scare me. I am so afraid of falling. I wish you a very nice weekend.

eileeninmd said...

Good Morning, the black ice is scary.. And very hard to walk on.. We had about another 8 inches of snow yesterday.. I am hoping for warmer temps this weekend for all the snow to melt.. Happy Friday!

Diane said...

Winter has been way too long this year! It does look like you could go skating! Do be careful! You had some visible grass?? I don't even remember what grass looks like! Maybe this week is the last of it. I'll believe that if you will!

NanaDiana said...

Wow- GREAT photos, Missy. They all look really COLD AND it makes me shiver..even though we have this kind of weather all the time. It's crazy weather. xo Diana

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

to me, ice is the worst!!!!!

-sigh- yes, blog land is getting fed up with this winter. ,-) really fed up!

and this year, we have good reason to be thus. this has been a "doouuuuzy" of a winter.

ahh well, in not too long, we will be moaning about the heat. -grin-

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Be careful! No, I don't think we have Ice Capades anymore. Those shows are usually called Stars on Ice or some such thing today.

Junebug said...

Oh my, that ice is scary, please, please be careful out there! I think I would just stand in the doorway and tell Mollie to go do her business! But the snow is sure pretty! Stay safe and warm, Hugs!!

Saimi said...

Man you're having the winter we never had - but that ice, I do not like ice especially if you have to drive on it, or walk - either way it's treacherous .

Hang in there it's got to melt sometime....right??