Friday, July 3, 2015

JUST FLOWERS


It just occurred to me
that I haven't taken any pictures since the wedding.
So, out to the garden I went.




My perennials are going crazy.........




With all the rain we've had, everything very lush and flowering nonstop.






The bees have been keeping themselves busy..Bzzzz







I think I went a little overboard with the daisies
but they are one of my favorites.







I had to get an annual in there...
The begonias are very showy, I think.
I need to feed everything but I hate to add more water
to the already saturated ground.
(Sounds like a good excuse to me).




Have a wonderful Independence Day.
Enjoy your weekend...stay safe.


Linking with Cindy at My Romantic Home

<br><br><br><b>Join us every Friday...</b>



12 comments:

Susie said...

Missy, Wow, your flowers all looks so pretty. I love daisies too. they just look so pretty in a bouquet with other things....or by themselves. Wishing you a fun filled 4th. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, I think the bees are happy with all your pretty flowers. The daisies are one of my favorites. Lovely images.

Happy 4th of July, have a great weekend!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, I think the bees are happy with all your pretty flowers. The daisies are one of my favorites. Lovely images.

Happy 4th of July, have a great weekend!

Diane said...

Lovely! I really like daisies too but don't have any. I planted seeds this year, but I don't think they're coming up. :( Happy 4th to you too.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Gorgeous flowers!!!

Happy 4th of July,
Tessa

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

We had a few daisies this year.

But soon the black eyed susan's will be blooming. They are kind of like daisies. :-)

Happy and safe 4th of July,
Tessa

Mildred said...

Missy, Your flower beds are gorgeous. Everything is lovely. I saw a blogger post recently that you could place cut daisies in a vase with food coloring and the white petals will turn color...have you ever tried that?
We have received two full days of rain so maybe our blue deodora will perk up soon.
All the best to you over this holiday weekend.

Stewart M said...

And what nice flowers they are too. Trying to catch up on comments and visits at the airport - one more busy week to go!

Cheers - Stewart M - Heathrow Airport UK (for the next couple of hours!)

Lynne said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty . . .
Very nice Missy, you have the touch!

Saimi said...

The colors are so pretty - you are quite the gardener

retriever said...

Lovely celebrating independance day with nice serie wonderfullflowers

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Oh, Missy,

Amo margaridas!!

Como estão lindas!!!

E as demais flores, quanta beleza seu jardim!!

Dá vontade de ficar olhando horas.

beijinhos, tenha um dia bem bonito!

Lígia e =^.^=