Monday, July 6, 2015

WHAT THE HEY ??


It's a jet contrail or vapor trail
 but I think they usually are going across the sky.
Very odd.





 Curious..I have to wonder where this plane came from.
I know it's flying away from me but, it's beginning seems very low.
"Yup..I saw it too".




A random bunny wondering what all the fuss is about.
Everybody knows they go across the sky.



 

Like this...



Not like this...




I hope your week has a lot of highs..


The end of a pretty day..
 


 Hope you all had a beautiful weekend and a safe and Happy 4th.


 

9 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

cute little tale, woven around the perfect pics of birds and bunny. :-)

and yes, a very pretty day......

tessa

Lynne said...

Very nice post Missy!

"...E...", from VA, Beth said...

love your cardinal and bunny shots. it was a quiet 4th ... enjoy your week!! time is flying by. ( :

Susie said...

Great photos Missy. Love your cardinal picture. Hope you enjoyed your holiday. We did. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Diane said...

Cute pictures-- love the last two with the trees. Pretty!

Louisette said...

So cute fotos, greeting from Belgium

Kelly Deal said...

Love the photos and what the heck was that plane doing????? I spent time with family on the 4th, nothing too exciting!

Patricia said...

We spent a quiet day at home for the fourth. It was way too hot to spend any time outdoors. I wish we had cardinals here. I'd love to see one in person. Your photos are beautiful.

Lilasesazuis Gata said...

Que lindos e olhares intrigantes.

Sim, Missy querida, tivemos um ótimo final de semana com festa do afilhado.

beijinhos,

Lígia e =^.^=