Monday, August 17, 2015

ANNUAL PEACH FESTIVAL 2015



This past weekend we held our annual....

 


 There were peaches (of course), peach sundaes, peach pie
 and all things peaches.
We also had barbeque, soup and baked goods for sale
 and games for the kids.




There were greeters....










 Lots of worker bees....








Local peaches, nectarines and corn for sale..




 There seemed to be a nonstop line of visitors coming in...
We may have run out of peach pie !



Of course there was entertainment as well.



 As far as I could tell,
it was a very succesful  day.

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, sounds like a fun time. I like the photos of the "worker bees" cute! Some peach cobbler would be nice, Yum! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Diane said...

Love peaches! Looks like a nice event!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love the peach hat, LOL!

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Peach Festival! Does life get any better than that???? :-)

We are having peaches and cream tonight. That, a some left over roast chicken, my just be dinner!

You have grown your hair!!! You "worker bee," you!!!!!

Tessa

Blogoratti said...

Lovely photos indeed, must be a nice event. Greetings!

Nan said...

Great pics my friend...love your sister's hat!

Tante Mali said...

This must have been realy fun! Everybody looks so happy! And for sure I love peaches!!! Mine are still green.
Happy days
Elisabeth

Beth from VA, . . ."E" said...

i luv fresh peaches! yummy!! ( :

Red Rose Alley said...

Missy, it looks like you had a fun day. I just love peaches in the summertime. I think they taste best at farmers markets. I haven't had any juicy ones this summer. They have all been dry when I buy them at the store. I wish we had a peach festival in our town. Yours looks so festive.

~Sheri