Friday, August 28, 2015

SHE'S HERE



Little Mackenzie... 

The newest addition to the family...
just precious. 
Less than a week old.

 


 She must be dreaming about fairies, puppies and kittens.
Such a content little face.


Today she came for a visit...2 weeks old
We had four generations here..How nice is that? 
Mom, grammie and Aunt Amanda.




and me!
 


 
Could she be any cuter??








Leg warmers from a family friend..All ready for Santa.




It has been a busy week in this house...
I had my sisters dog for three days....
Never a dull moment.




The kitchen got a little crowded when it was feeding time...







 My brother in law aka
"Mr anything wood"
made me some letters for my kitchen.



 Have  a wonderful weekend.
I'm going to rest up and clean up.


11 comments:

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh, what a precious little baby! Look at her in your arms, she's as comfy as ever! I love her beautiful blue eyes, they sparkle! Ahhh, babies!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, it is fun having company. First the cute pup and now your precious great granddaughter. She is adorable! Wonderful photos of you and your family. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Tante Mali said...

Oh Missy,
what a wonderful post!!! Such a cute little princess! She looks so beautiful! All my best to you and your family! I feel so happy for all of you!
Elisabeth

Tante Mali said...

Missy, don't know where my comment went.
What a wonderful post! A new born princess. She is a beauty and a half! Happy to see and read all these! All my best to you and your fantastic family and good fortune for everyone
Elisabeth

Lynne said...

What fun Missy!
Adorable Mackenzie . . .
Loved seeing you holding her!
(Dog sitting is fun and BUSY too . . . I know!)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mackenzie is adorable! What a beatific little smile she has in that first photo. And it's a terrific shot of you and her.

Diane said...

What a fun week! What a gorgeous baby girl!

Junebug said...

Isn't she darling!!!! I've been missing with comments since my computer doesn't like me. I still follow you everyday but by golly this electronic world and I don't get along! Hope this makes it!!

Saimi said...

Oh my golly, you're right, she can't be any cuter, she's as cute as they come!! Your brother is a handy woodworker, he did a nice job on your sign. It's always crazy at feeding time around my place too. The dogs always act as if it was their first and last meal.

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! She's beautiful! I know this is such a special time for your family. There's nothing sweeter than a new baby in the family. Love those adorable leg warmers too. She'll be wearing those in just a few months!

Stewart M said...

That young lady does look very freshly out of the oven!

Have fun!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne