Friday, September 4, 2015

A TRIP TO MARKET


 I am lucky to live in an area where there are a lot of farmers markets and produce stands.
 This week I had a hankerin' for some fresh fruit.
Mollie and I started out for one
 and ended up going to the one that's a little closer....
It looked like the sun was going to come out
 after being overcast all day.
I didn't want to close her up in the car.
Of course I didn't take my camera.







There's nothing better than summer tomatoes..






Applewood sausage and fresh farm eggs..
Can't wait for breakfast.






Pork barbecue and Parmesan  Chicken for the freezer.





That should do me for a few days....
Have a wonderful weekend.








 

11 comments:

Lynne said...

Few words needed, how about . . .
YUM!

Beverly Frankeny said...

mmmmm, you're making me hungry. Halls Ice Cream!!!! Yum....did you go to the market at the farm show?? or does Halls go to other markets?

linda eller said...

Everything looks so good....cant beat fresh fruit and veggies.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, you scored big time at the market!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

De-lish-ous yummy looking haul. Enough to last the week??

NanaDiana said...

What a wonderful trip to the farmer's market. Everything looks good to me except the sausage. Sausage does NOT like me!;>) I love your sweet companion! xo Diana

Shaheen said...

You are so lucky to have such an excellent farmers market nearby. I can only wish and have to travel to the next city for produce like this. Happy eating.

dan said...

Local food is appetizing! You are a lucky woman to have many farmers markets and stands so near. Those raspberries. . . are just what I would like to eat now! ( with a bit of that ice cream. . . )

Katie Clooney said...

We have 2 fm's - one on Sat. and one on Thurs. Just love going. Your food looks great. Now I'm starved!

Kelly said...

for some reason, I wasn't able to comment on your blog when this post originally came up because noone else had commented yet. it didn't show a place for comments. Isn't that strange? Well it's doing it again on your hummingbird feeder post. i just wanted to let you know that the food you picked up at the farmers market looked good! you can't beat getting fresh food from there. We will hit the farmers markets up once the weather cools. I love to visit them in the Fall.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Yes, there's nothing like home grown tomatoes. It looks like you got a lot of goodies at the farmers market. These markets are such fun to me.

~Sheri