Monday, September 21, 2015

BUSY BEES


I recently purchased this Lantana 
to fill in some sad looking annuals.





The bees were very happy.






 I just have to share this picture of the local radar
 one recent morning. 
We were to have a much needed all day rain that was to have started during the night.
I checked it before I took Mollie out so we could be prepared.

I often say that we have an umbrella over us..Here's proof.


We did finally have a nice rain that lasted about six hours.
We could use more..that was three weeks ago.


6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, Missy! Happy Autumn.. I love the Lantana, it attracts the bees and butterflies. My hummers love it too.
We are short on rain lately. Have a happy day and new week ahead!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You are now entitled to call yourself "Official Friend of Bees."

Diane said...

Gorgeous flowers! We've had a lot of bees at our sedum lately. Weird rain pattern!

Lynne said...

BUUUZZZZZZZZZZ . . .

Kelly said...

Oh that's funny! You really DID have an umbrella over you.

Beth from VA, . . ."E" said...

Lantana, is always so pretty. i think i have most often seen it in like a red/orange-ish color. i love fall time. so fun. we keep having the chance to keep up the windows at night & i love that big time. ( :