Wednesday, September 23, 2015

SAVE ME FROM "ARBORISTS"



These past two weeks we have been "blessed" to have
our grounds maintenance company's "Arborists" here. 
This tree really doesn't look like this with the naked eye.
They cut some branches that were hanging over the house and left a dead branch on the other side. 




If I were to do It (Ha)..
I would cut off its Mickey Mouse ears. 



This Maple has been totally thinned out.
Looks a little better each time I see it.



They "limbed up" the pines that line the side of our property 
along the cornfield.....Looks better, I think.



They may may not have the shelter 
from the wind and blowing snow that they once had..



I love this tree that I see from my kitchen window..
It is very gnarly and has a lot of character.



This Oak is across the street.
The couple that live there threatened to tie themselves to the tree if they even thought about  cutting it down.
They are cutting down a lot of trees.


It got a much needed cleaning up..



 We live in an area where all of our trees are at least 50 years old and in need of pruning if not removal..
Lots of dead wood around here. 
(Smile)


My tree



They snuck up on me..used a pole cutter instead of a chain saw.






My other tree..
I didn't know they were doing this one,
 so no "before" pics.
They took a lot out of it but it looks good..





Bye, bye branches...
 




Done for another year, I hope.....

 

4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, your trees are beautiful. And I like the pines. You should see what the electic company does to the trees around here. Pretty series of images! Have a happy day!

Diane said...

Trees do need mantenience like everything else. Our neighbor is supposed to have some limbs taken off two walnuts near our side. Wish it was soon, they keep dropping walnuts! I sort of cringe though, these limbs are over our fence, garage, and utility lines.

Lynne said...

Well living in your community has some perks . . .
We need our trees trimmed around here . . .
Plus some removed . . .
Plus roots removed . . .
Plus debris removed, chopped up like they are doing in your community.
We would be in the poor house to have someone come up and "trim, cut, cleanup!"
I purchased a chain saw for my hubs for Father's Day . . .
He hasn't used it yet . . .

Susie said...

Missy, I hope your trees are what you wanted. I see trees that have been trimmed out of power lines...talk about some goofy looking trim jobs. They should just top most of the trees around power lines. I trimmed our little trees, so Ted could mow without ducking. I was always told you could trim trees in any month that had an "R" in it. Blessings, xoxo,Susie