Wednesday, October 28, 2015

FALL DECOR'

My sister, who lives down the street, placed these gourds,
flowers and pumpkins around the tree in their front yard.
The pumpkins were faceless when they were put there.... 
BUT
Not able to miss an opportunity to be creative,
her husband had his way with them.
Very cute, Joe.




 '


I did my usual thing...






It's starting to look fallish..







Happy Fall
It reached 80 degrees a few days ago. 
Freezing temps last night with frost.
Beautiful days....

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A pumpkin NEEDS a goofy face.

Susie said...

Missy, Such pretty sights there. I love the painted pumpkins...my husband would have called them by my daughter's names. LOL Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Lynne said...

I liked the happy pumpkin faces . . .
I wonder . . . does anyone carve pumpkins anymore???

Anonymous said...

looking :fallish"...better than looking foolish! :)) Ann