Friday, October 2, 2015

MOLLIES PALS



 Mollie has several friends here.
These are the ones we see almost daily. 
They all get along and are about the same age.

This is Teddy .... a Schnauzer  





This is Hunter..a Cairn Terrier




Then there's my Mollie 
who was more interested in chewing on a stick..
She chews off all the little branches and then leaves it.






Down the street we ran in to my sister and "Jazz".
Jazz is a Lab and always has her toy in her mouth.




This is a fairly new pal....part Beagle.






Anna just moved here e few months ago from Florida..
She's a rescue and Mollie always has hugs for her.
I'd like to see the two of them off leash...Fun!







There's a Basset Hound and a Chihuahua
 but pictures will be hard to come by. 
I'm happy that she has met some new friends.
I hope you see a lot of your pals this weekend.

Linking with
 
Saturday's Critters




3 comments:

Lynne said...

Cute post . . .
Happy Mollie has friendly friends!
Do you all walk about the same time . . .
Doggies being friends sometimes creates people friendships . . .
Snickers has two good friends and I/we like their "peoples" too!

Diane said...

So nice that Mollie has dog friends! Fun pictures! And I hate too sound like a know-it-all, but Hunter looks like a Westie to me. Maybe I'm all wet?!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a cute post. Mollie has wonderful doggy friends. Adorable photos! I am sorry I am so late commenting, I've been away. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post! Have a happy weekend!