Friday, October 9, 2015

"OUR" BALL FIELD.etc.



Those of you who are frequent visitors,
are familiar with the adjacent community park which houses 
2 ball fields, a volleyball court, 3 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts 
 and some kiddie areas.
This sign could use a bath.
It may have gotten one by mother nature this past week.




I walk Mollie around this park each morning.
It is maintained regularly by the township.
This is the secondary ball field that is being rehabbed.
New fencing and dugouts.
The teams were here last weekend working out the dugouts.






The dugouts will block the view from the bleachers.
I imagine that they will be moved over a bit.
These "dugouts" aren't dug out !



This is a view from the larger fields outfield..
The smaller field is to the left.




 The kids area stretches all along the back of the ball field.
There is a macadam path around the entire area.






Tennis and basketball courts.

 



It's a nice facility..well cared for and used a lot.
Have a fantastic weekend ....



5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very nice! Lots to do there.

Susie said...

Hi Missy, I love seeing parks. Hope they solve the ballpark situation. I miss going to the ball parks for my grandkids. I did not get to attend all of the kids games. I did try to make it to one game of each sport they were in. I have sunburned at games and froze at Lacrosse. Blessings for a great weekend. xoxo,Susie

Lynne said...

You live in the best place ever . . . walking trails, sites, playgrounds, dugouts, ball fields . . .
You've Got It . . .

Pepper Medley said...

We are getting a bath by mother nature as I type this... lots of rain here this fall and all I can say is that I HAVE HAD ENOUGH of it. LOL

Diane said...

Looks very nice! Fun to have facilities like that. Enjoy!