Monday, October 12, 2015

PIG ROAST 2015



This past weekend was our annual Pig Roast.








I had to go somewhere in the morning 
so I was too late for a piggy picture.
This is from last year.
One of the local farms does the pig (pigs) for us.





Of course, I wasn't too late for food.

MENU
Pulled pork sandwich with BBQ sauce
Baked Potato
Cold slaw
Apple
Brownie



This Juvenile Mourning Dove 
was very brave to be roosting on this wire.
I hope he wasn't picked off by a Hawk.






He was keeping his eye on Mollie..







7 comments:

Stewart M said...

I'm not sure that the pig is enjoying himself in that shot!!

But I would have!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Lynne said...

I hope you enjoyed the tasty pork BBQ . . .
Great pic of the young mourning dove . . . against perfect blue!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, the pig roast sounds like a fun event and one you have to go to hungry. Cute shots of the dove. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mmmmm, I can smell that crackling now!

NanaDiana said...

I haven't been to a pig roast in several years. They are always so much fun. I had a big pork chop tonight- close enough for me, I guess. Cute little dove! Have a great week, Missy. xo Diana

Susie said...

Missy, I have to say the menu sounded very good. I love pulled pork sandwiches with slaw. Hope you had a fabulous time. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Diane said...

Wonderful fun pictures and post.

Hugs Diane