Wednesday, November 18, 2015

SMOOTHIES AND MAKING PAPER



I was recently introduced to paper making.
Not having the necessary blender, 
I purchased one while waiting for the paper making kit to come.
I thought this would give me the opportunity to try "Smoothies".





I went to the store and found some logical ingredients 
and added some spinach.





Since then I have researched many recipes.
Some have been pretty good.


What to do on a rainy day!!
The paper kit came and I made several pieces 
with a little help from my friend.
Since he has been shaved, he is ever present.






I used some pieces of Mums, Ferns and Begonias
 that got his attention.





The kit, with directions was purchased from "Paper Alice".
You can Google their business if you are interested.







I will incorporate this paper in my handmade greeting cards.




Fun!

What else does one do on a rainy day??





Mollie is between my feet.
These last pictures were taken with my iPad..not as good.
(could be the photographer?)



I hope your day is tension free.

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Miss, the smoothies sound delicious. I might have to buy a new blender so I can try some recipes. Love your cute kitty and Mollie. Have a happy day!

Diane said...

Paper looks great! Sounds like a fun project. And sign me up for "tension free" any time!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your handmade paper looks terrific! I made some once and we used onion skins to give it a yellowish colour. It's a messy process but fun, isn't it!

Susie said...

Missy, I love the papers. You did a great job on them. I think you could make greeting cards with them. Or tags for gifts. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Patricia said...

Ooh! Beautiful paper. You make me want to try that craft.

NanaDiana said...

Love your helpers- although someone seems to be sleeping on the job. lol My kids made paper years ago, too, as part of a class project. I still have some snippets that I use for bookmarks. Isn't it beautiful? You did a wonderful job. xo Diana

Lynne said...

What fun . . . could we live next door to one another so we can do fun stuff together and our pups can run and play and be friends and we can walk together each morning???

b.."E"..th said...

i love smoothies. i wish you didn't have a to be green. but i guess when you want to be healthy green is good. i would prefer pink or even red. i tend to add cottage cheese or peanut butter to add some taste or whatnot. ( :