Wednesday, December 16, 2015

CHRISTMAS DECORE



 I was seriously toying with the thought of not doing anything 
"Christmassy" indoors this year.
Nobody is going to see it!!
But I had to put away my fall things, so why not?





This tree was made by an ex neighbor of mine  in the early 90's.
He did amazing miniatures. 
(Sorry for the reflection in the glass.)




It seems as though everything in my home has a Santa's hat.
I'll try to catch Mollie in a weak moment.





That's about it, folks.
I guess by todays standards, these are all antiques.
When I moved here three years ago,
I downsized pretty seriously .
There's not much storage room
 so my Christmas decorations were among the first to go.
I did a poor job of staging these pictures.
(I didn't do any).
Mollies leftover "supper" can be seen on the bottom left.

 


9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, I like the Santa hats. Pretty miniature tree, I like the little train at the bottom. Lovley decorations. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Susie said...

Missy, I loved the santa hat everywhere. LOL. The tree is adorable. You know the older I get the more I just want to have things to plop down...less fussing. I just told my husband I wish I could throw a sheet over the tree and put it in the basement. LOL. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Diane said...

Yes, that little train is really cute. Very nice decor! I know from apartment life holiday storage just doesn't exist!

Linda said...

Missy, your ex neighbour did an amazing job on that tree! Beautiful decorations!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's not the quantity of Christmas decorations that matters, but the quality. You have good quality items! Very nice!

Lynne said...

Happy you "did it" Missy . . .
And we all came to see . . .
Great decorations . . .

Mildred said...

That is a pretty mini tree!
I rarely mention it on my blog, but after downsizing several times, we no longer decorate for Christmas. We are too old and stiff to do it any more!

Cranberry Morning said...

Well my favorite is the chicken with the Santa hat. :-))

Cranberry Morning said...

Well my favorite is the chicken with the Santa hat. :-))