Wednesday, December 30, 2015

SURROUNDED BY KNITTERS


and happily so....




Bev knitted this hood for me 
which I have already worn several times.
(We had a couple of days around freezing 
before we got back up to the 60's. Crazy weather.)
It matches the coat I wear when I walk Mollie
 and keeps my head and ears toasty..
Three is a cute little pompom in the back.
Thanks Bev..





Her Mom knitted this pretty scarf which has little owls
with  "beady" eyes along its edge.
Adorable..Thanks Liz.


Hand made things are very special.
Thank you both.



6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, the knitted hood does look warm. Perfect for your walks with Mollie. I just love the cute scarf with the owls. You have some talented friends. Have a happy day! I wish you all the best in 2016, a very Happy New Year!

Lynne said...

Both are perfectly perfect!
Lucky you . . .

Diane said...

Both look wonderful! The owls are very clever.

Susie said...

Missy, You are cute in your new hood. I would love that. It's not too tight or loose. That scarf is amazing. That's a talented knitter. :):) Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Mildred said...

Both gifts are beautiful and oh, so useful. Love the pom pom on one and the owls on the other.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Both are very pretty. That owl one is amazing!
Have a happy and blessed new year!
Hugs,
Patti