Friday, February 12, 2016

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY



I made this card for all of my blog buddies ...
Whether or not you comment, whether or not I actually know you, 
I sincerely appreciate your friendship.
Over the years, I have made a number of good friends with whom I have shared the ups and downs of our lives.
In some cases, I feel like a family member.
I have appreciated your comments and advice 
and  I thank you for the many laughs .




So my friends, 
I wish you all a Valentines Day filled with love.


7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hllo Missy, what a pretty card! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Lynne said...

Love your card . . .
Thank you Missy . . .
Keep LOVE in our heart . . . and all things seem pretty wonderful!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And the same to you!

Junebug said...

Oh how pretty! Happy Valentines Day to you!!! and of course Molly & Max!

Diane said...

Elegant card! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Susie said...

Missy, What a beautiful card. Happy valentine's day to you. I hope you get to be with family. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Jody in Georgia said...

Back atcha, Missy. And thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos. I enjoy them so much.