Friday, February 5, 2016

KEEPING TRACK



There seems to be a trend now.....
Lots of new gadgets available to let you know that you aren't exercising enough.
I already know that but have been curious
about how far I walk with Mollie each day.
My neighbor was nice enough to lend his to me
 for a couple of days.
The numbers below are steps taken.
The first number is about a mile.




         after morning walk                       after afternoon walk                         after bedtime walk                                                     

The second day...



                        1.5 miles  .. after morning walk                       bedtime.....just under 3 miles



These are my basic "do nothing much but walk Mollie" days.




There are a lot of companies that make these bracelets.
Garmin and Fitbit seem to be the most popular here. 
They give lots of information depending on the one you have..
Calories burned, steps taken, mileage date, time, etc.

And just as I thought....I don't exercise enough !!
Thanks goodness for Mollie 
even though she tends to get a little sassy at times.




"But I'm so cute".




I'm going to give this Garmin back to my neighbor.
I found out what I wanted to know.
P.S. They are water proof.


We have had some lovely sunsets of late.






Enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

Latane Barton said...

I wondered what it was that 'you wanted to know' about the exercise watch. Could it be that you have got to have one? Or, could it be that you know you don't exercise enough? Or, could it be that you said, 'to heck with that mess' and gave the watch back without another thought. Just wondering.

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, taking Mollie for a walk is good exercise. She is so cute. Love the sunset shots, I am seeing some pretty skies here too. Keep on truckin! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I don't feel like being nagged by an electronic device, LOL!

Susie said...

Missy, You know I love those sunset photos. :):) Mollie looks so neat and clean in her pictures. I often wondered how much I walked ..my daughter has one of those gadgets, I should borrow hers for a couple days. Looked like a lot of steps being it's winter time. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo,Susie

Stewart M said...

I was thinking of getting one of those wrist thing - but I reckon the low scores I would get most days would just upset me!

Good luck!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Lynne said...

I like my Garmin . . . It keeps me moving . . .
Although I need to pick it up a bit.
The winter, ice and snow slows me down.
(That is my excuse and I am sticking to it!)