Friday, February 26, 2016

PRACTICING MOONSHOTS



As I walked past my window Monday night, 
 it was hard to miss Mr Moon.





The pictures that I take with an "automatic" setting
seem to come out better than the "scene" setting.




I need to try the " action" setting..
I forgot and it's past time for dinner.





Maybe later.....none of them are really sharp.
It's not a "really sharp" night..a little hazy.




Sounds like a good excuse to me.
The moon has been among the missing most of this week.


8 comments:

Lynne said...

# One . . . really like . . .
(They are all great!)

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, pretty captures of the moon! Have a happy day and weekend ahead!

Diane said...

Same story here. Nice pictures! Moody look.

Susie said...

Missy, I love how the shots turned out. I think they all look good. I need to get my zoom lens. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo,Susie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The moon is more mysterious with a bit of haze around it!

Kelly said...

Those are really great pictures! I love the way it's lit up and the tree branches go across it.

Cranberry Morning said...

Missing or not, when it did appear, it was wonderful. I love full moon shots!

Nora said...

I find it so hard to get moon shots. You did really well at it.
We tried to get the full moon the other day but needed a tripod to get it.