Monday, February 22, 2016

SPLISH SPLASH....I WAS TAKING A BATH


This is a very unusual sight.




I don't think I've ever seen a Sparrow in my birdbath.







Usually, it's the Robins that take it over and empty it in the process.






He was in there for at least ten minutes ...
having a great time too.






I guess I'll have to be adding more water.



I would like to find a place to put my birdbath where I could see it and take pictures without having the railing in the way.
It's easy to fill in this location as well.
So, 'scuse  the railing.

Linking with Stewart


6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, I think it is fun watching the birds splishing and splashing. Cute sparrow! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Diane said...

Yes, the robins usually "hog" the pool. It's fun to watch birds in the water. Cute pictures!

Lynne said...

I don't mind the railing . . . love the close up!
And the splish splash!

"E." "Beth" Edwards said...

aww, so cute. i love it. as a kid my grandparents had a bird bath and i loved watching them take a bath. would go out and clean it out often to keep with with fresh clean & full water in that bed bath, that is the way my Grandma Mary like it. along with her rose garden. we think of her rose garden often and wonder if it in any good kind of condition? we don't own the home any more. ( :

have a nice week!

Lea said...

I remember that song!
Great to see the Sparrow bathing

Chris Rohrer said...

A happy Song Sparrow:)