Friday, February 19, 2016

WHERE DO THEY GO ?




 Did you ever wonder where the birds go on a cold, rainy day?





I have often seen birds taking shelter under our eaves
when the weather is bad.
 










On these days Max misses a lot of naps, spending hours watching birdies close up.







The Robins are hearty souls and just ride it out.
I have seen a lot of them around the past several weeks.
More and more they seem to be here all winter.
Maybe they heard that the ground hog predicted an early Spring.





I really need to clean my garage windows.






No question where these two are when the weather is bad  ...
I'm glad this is an "L" shaped couch 
so there is some room left for me.





This is great weather for being indoors..
Reading, Binge watching, Knitting , Blogging 
or napping.
Wish I had a fireplace... 

Linking with Eileen
Saturdays Critters 114

http://viewingnaturewitheileen.blogspot.com/2016/02/saturdays-critters-114.html

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh Max, keep those preying eyes to yourself! Lol What pretty birds. Are they purple finches? It will be a while before Robins come back here, although we're getting rain that is melting a bit of snow. Your agenda for the day sound good. What are you going to watch? The two couch potatoes there are so cute. Mine are on the bed and window seat. Have a great afternoon!

Stewart M said...

I often wondered where the birds go at night - there must be a lot of little hidden holes that we never notice.

I have a real soft spot for fish - and fishing watching is an under rated hobby!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy. Cute shot of your Mollie and Max. A fireplace would be nice, we have a wood stove in our basement. Wonderful shots of the birds. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week!

Lynne said...

Love those eyes peeled on the birds . . .
Fun post Missy . . .
I haven't seen any Robins yet.
Maybe they go south to Indiana or something . . .
Cold and windy here . . .
We made 50 on Friday though!

eileeninmd said...

Hi Missy, thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. I hope you are having a great Sunday. Enjoy your new week ahead!

Diane said...

Pretty birds! Nice entertainment for Max. Very funny about the sofa-- I can relate.