Monday, March 7, 2016

BIRDIES ET AL



It's been a busy weekend so I have to use this birdie post
from several weeks ago .





I wasn't going to use it because the pictures aren't all that great...





Sometimes life just gets away from you.





These birdies are typical of my backyard population any given day.
Different kinds of Finches, Cardinals and Downy Woodpeckers. 







And of course Squirrels..





I'll try to do better next time..
Have a wonderful week.


Linking with Stewart
Wild Bird Wednesday

 
 
 

7 comments:

Stewart M said...

Thats a fine looking tail in the last shot!

The large unicorn on the left of the picture is mine - and and he goes by the name of Montgomery Hornsfeld! (or Monty, once you get to know him!)

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, Missy! Cute shots of your finches and Cardinals. Those pesky squirrels always manage to take over the feeders. Enjoy the nice weather this week! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Diane said...

Nice outdoorsy shots! You have a nice week too!

Junebug said...

Love all this pics. I need to get out this morning and fill bird feeders. I've been slacking the last couple of day. Poor birdies!!

"E." "Beth" Edwards said...

i was at the doctors office today the hubby was getting regular check up and i was reading in the car ... saw all these birds flying around and wished i had taken my camera to snap their pic, next time i guess. have a great week. suppose to be a warm one here. ( :

Nora said...

I loved all your birds! So cute! I really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your pictures. I followed your blog also.

Margaret Adamson said...

Lovely to see the birds that come to your garden