Monday, March 14, 2016

JUST STUFF


 The greenery has been popping up most of the winter
but now the flowers are beginning to appear.







Snow Drops are abundant..





As are Dwarf Bearded Iris..





Not unlike me, I did a little tweaking.
The tan bark is always blown in to my side door which requires my cleaning the door weekly and sweeping the tan bark away. 
A friend dug out the tanbark and replaced it with stone.







Much better...
There is an uphill slope to this area making steps necessary.








Meet "Louie", a little Chihuahua friend of Mollies.
They go round and round with each other ...
We need a dog park so they could run free.
There is one in the township.
Maybe Mollie should have a party and invite all her friends.

 

I hope Spring is coming to your neighborhood..

Linking with Eileen at Saturdays Critters


10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, Misisy! Your flowers are beautiful. I love the Iris. Cute puppy dog. The stone pavers will help, it looks nice. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Diane said...

Yes, Spring is here too. Seems to have arrived early compared to the last few winters we have had. A nice change. Pretty pretty pictures!

Lynne said...

Loved your "flowering signs of spring!"
Great friend helper with fixing the entrance!
Isn't it fun to see our "little ones" romp and play!
Snickers has a chihuahua friend like that too!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Snowdrops are so lovely. I wish we had them here in Alberta but it's too cold.

"E." "Beth" Edwards said...

love the blooms. i have not seen a front door mat like that in years, would love one for my house. they are great for getting rid of dirt on your feet. i hope you can find some where for the doggies to run. they need their exercise. get rid of that energy. i always wonder why they are called "snowdrops" ... they are smarter than coming out in the snow, right? ha. ha! ( :

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

I love seeing the little plants poking their heads above ground. I don't know why I don't plant bulbs, I enjoy them so much. Maybe this year.....if I remember.

Saimi said...

I love when the spring flowers finally come out of the ground, your pictures are so pretty! We have a dog park but I have yet to go there. I'm afraid of the dogs running loose - It's hard to know if the others are friendly and not aggressive. I'm sure its fine, I just don't want other dogs going after my timid one.

Kelly Deal said...

So nice to see the blooms popping up! I just got back from my afternoon walk and the weather was perfect! I'm obsessed with the outdoor clean-up right now. I WANT TO GET OUT NOW and get to it already!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, love the flowers and Mollie's sweet friend. Cute pup! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post.
Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

Margaret Adamson said...

Lovely shot of Molly and the flowers. Have a great week ahead.