Friday, March 18, 2016

OOPS !





One morning I walked in to my bathroom only to find this!!!

 



My sink had departed from my counter top....
Obviously not installed properly.
Upon further inspection, there were no sink clips !!
I called the installer whose first response was
"it's out of warranty"
I replied that  "it's only been three years and if it had been 
installed correctly, this would not have happened."
They fixed it the next day, including the sink clips,
 but left the plumbing because
"we don't do plumbing".

 





Fortunately we have a master plumber here who was
able to come the next morning.



My toothbrush is happily back in the bathroom.
 

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Wow, I would not have expected that to happen. I am glad they came back and fixed it. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Lynne said...

Whew . . .
Happy that is fixed . . .
Great decision it was to make that move!
Handy Dandy Helpers right next door!

Diane said...

That's a new one. Glad all's well that ends well!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

All's well that ends well!

Susie said...

Missy, Some times we women have to point out the obvious...like being installed correctly. Glad you got such a fast response. Blessings for a great weekend. xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

Isn't that just crazy? I have a sink that is going to have to come out that is attached to a granite countertop and I am dreading that they will break something doing it. Glad yours got fixed and is back i working order. xo Diana

Kelly said...

It's a good thing you were firm with them and made them fix it. I love undermount sinks. I have one in my kitchen but not in my bathrooms. I would like to have all of them that way in our next house. I never knew they could shift like that.

cynthia lee designs said...

So glad you were able to get it fixed.
~Cindy