Friday, April 15, 2016

FASHION SHOW 2016


Last week we held our annual spring fashion show.





My brother in law and I were two of the models.
The program had little blurbs about each of us.
There was a bit of misinformation about the two of us.

 



It seems that Joe has two wives..




You can always count on us for a bit of comic relief.
My sister, Ann...JOES WIFE !!





Joe..waiting his turn to model.
ANN'S HUSBAND !!




This is me, Anns sister.......NOT JOES WIFE






Models are residents and Associates.
We model clothing from Chico's and Mens Warehouse.





The food was good...
Chicken Marsala, potatoes and green beans.





The centerpieces were donated by a local florist and given to
a person at each table.



50 plus Gift baskets were raffled off made up of donations from local vendors.




It was a fun day!!





13 comments:

Mildred said...

That is too funny about Joe and his two wives!!! Those floral centerpieces are gorgeous. What a lot of fun for everyone!

Beverly Frankeny said...

That's too funny!! Where is your picture????

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, what a fun event. Where is the photo of you modeling your outfit? The food looks delicious, pretty centerpieces and the baskets look awesome. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Diane said...

Looks like fun. I'm sure the "typo" made for some jokes. So what did you wear??

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Aha! Joe's double life EXPOSED!

Anonymous said...

It's fun being a SISTER WIFE!...good fotos and nice one of you..love you

Susie said...

Missy, You look wonderful. I loved your outfit. You sis and her hubby looked nice too. What a fun time. and good food also. I think this would be a really nice event to go to. Blessings, hope your weekend is sunny. xoxo, Susie

eileeninmd said...

Hello, you make a lovely model. I like the outfit!

Enjoy your evening!

Diane said...

Ah ha! I like that top you are wearing! You and your sis look a lot alike.

Lynne said...

I love it when people "goof things up!"
Bet it made it even more fun . . .
Love your look Missy . . .

Saimi said...

What a fun event for all of you to take part in! Looks like a great time for sure! You should have posted a picture of you, your brother and his wife together. :)

Thanks for sharing your day!!
Saimi

Tante Mali said...

Missy, oh too bad I missed that! Looks like a fun evening. So lovely shots!!!
Have a wonderfult time
Elisabeth

b"E"th ( : edwards said...

looks like fun, yummy food, I love 2 see how folks plate things, I do it home just for fun all the time. ( ;