Friday, April 22, 2016

IT'S HERE

It has been flirting with us but I think Spring has finally arrived.
If your eyes itch and you are sneezing a bit,
it could be because of the pollen that came with it.
It was windy today so the air was full of it.







Welcome color is appearing as buds are beginning to pop!
 













There are a lot of nesting crows around this year.
I can't say that I'm too thrilled about that. 
 





Spring time also brings construction.
There are a lot of the new residents adding sun rooms
 to their cottages..carports too.




I would love to have a sun room but there is an oil pipeline
running thru my backyard with a right of way.
Saves me a lot of money.... 

Have a nice weekend.
 

11 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous trees! We are finally seeing that here too, and, yes, my husband's nose is reacting to it. Knock on wood, I don't seem to have that problem.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What gorgeous flowering trees!

Lynne said...

Looks like spring to me . . . in your neck of the woods . . .
Thanks for the reminder . . .
I forgot about pollen!
Love seeing your color . . .
Still frosty here off and on.
I think things are frightened and stilted!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I have the spring allergies. I do love the gorgeous spring blossoms. Love those trees. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Mildred said...

I know you are enjoying all the pretty color and warmer days. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. Happy Weekend.

Susie said...

Missy, Whenever I see the green fluff of spring on the streets...it takes me back in time. My father in law used to come pick me up and take me to his house. I would stay the afternoon with my sweet mother in law, and my new baby (at that time). "Pops" would drive on to his job and I would play cards with "mom", or just watch soaps with her. Those were my young days..before I ever had a job. So every time I see that green stuff...I think of my in-laws. Hope you and the pets are enjoying the wonderful weather. I love to open the windows, don't you? Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Anonymous said...

nice fotos....think the garbage on the street is from our tree....

Saimi said...

I love spring and your pictures are a sure sign spring is happening. It was crazy windy here as well today but its supposed to be a beautiful weekend. My favorite spring tree is the Dogwood.

Have a great weekend!

Cranberry Morning said...

In view of the beautiful blossoms she brings, I think we can forgive spring for the pollen. :-)

Kelly said...

Yay for Spring! It is there in a BIG way isn't it? All of the flowering trees are so pretty. Glad that you're finally having nice weather.

b"E"th ( : edwards said...

I love spring, but pollen doesn't like me. sneeze, sneeze. achoo! ha. ha!!! ( ;