Wednesday, April 6, 2016

LEFTOVERS


Every now and then I have a few leftover pictures 
that I would like to share but aren't "worthy" 
of a blog post of their own.
So...why not just put them together?


.
Max spends a lot of time on the kitchen counter knocking 
things off of the counter on to the floor
 when he's not somewhere napping.

My husband would not have been happy.





This groundhog and it's family live up by the old farmhouse
if not in the basement.
There is a bilco door very near him with a hole next to it that I have seen him scurry down when we approached.
I guess Mollie didn't seem intimidating today.




Construction update...New Community Room
The entrance can be seen to the right of the picture.
Most of the work is being done on the inside now.
There is still some upper level work and roofing to be finished
on the outside. 
Completion is expected in June.





I need to remember how to take pictures through screens again.
I don't think I took this with my big girl camera though.





Enjoy your day!!!

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the shot of your sweet Max. We are battling the groundhogs in our yard. Great capture of your Cardinal, she is pretty. Have a happy day!

Junebug said...

Oh sweet Max! Sure wished I wasn't allergic to kitty cats!! I would have one just like him, counter surfing and all!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I enjoyed this eclectic post! Max sure looks bitchy in that photo -- beware!

Susie said...

Missy, I love that cardinal photo. So good. Your cat makes me smile thinking of him clearing his way. :) Groundhogs are distructive...my husband would be setting the life trap. Hope you are not freezing, our spring has turned off cold and windy. Can't get much done these days. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

Lynne said...

Great "leftovers!"
Let me know the secret of taking pictures through a screen . . . please . . .

Diane said...

A "leftover" post is a good idea. Nice pics!!

Mildred said...

Great idea to share the photos. Max is so handsome. Looks like he is supervising your paperwork! Gorgeous Cardinal. Wishing you a nice afternoon. It is so windy here today!

Lynne said...

I like "leftovers!"