Monday, June 20, 2016

DOING A LITTLE EDGING


This bunny is so considerate.





 Instead of munching on the flowers in my garden,
He is dining on the clover and other weeds along the edge.
A "weeding" bunny !!
(He got my Poppies several weeks ago but they are coming back).




We seem to be over run with rabbits and chipmunks.
There don't seem to be as many hawks around as I have seen in previous years.

 




I'm happy that he is staying out of my garden.
I must have the right flowers or he has other treats that he prefers.
A groundhog ate all of my Cone flowers..
a big loss of color for my garden.

 




Translucent, veiny ears...

 



He looks a little ragged..he's wet.




So content....




Full tummies make for happy bunnies..

Time for a siesta. 





Have a happy week.











9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Missy! I just love your adorable bunny photos. It is a cutie! Sorry about your flowers being eaten though! You will not miss the weeds.

Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

Diane said...

Very nice group of photos! We've seen a lot of chipmunks this year too.

Beverly Frankeny said...

You have a "hoppy" week as well!!!

Mildred said...

You always capture the sweetest photos! I love the bunny!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Look at those bright button eyes!

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh Missy, I feel like a broken record but i sure love your photos. Such a darling bunny and I'm glad he's sticking to the clover - it must be like 'candy' for him.

Saimi

Lynne said...

Great pictures Mussy . . .
Looks like those bunnies are very cuddly!

Stewart M said...

So nice when the wildlife are helpful like that - most of the birds in my garden seem to hate straight edges and order - and its best not to mention the possums at all!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

cynthia lee designs said...

Love all the pictures of the bunny!!
~Cindy