Friday, June 10, 2016

GARDEN CENTER #3

In case you missed Mondays post, I am covering some of our local garden centers this week.
I won't be doing this garden center justice.
It is huge and has various departments that include
 patio furniture , casual clothing, indoor plants, pond and fish supplies, a nursery, water fountains, pots and grilles.
I'm sure I have left several things out...NO FOOD!









This is what my sister was looking for. 
Red Angel Wing Begonias.
I knew that they had them. I had seen them here a few days ago.






Everything one needs for lawn and garden..Birds too.





I hope you have enjoyed your garden center visits this week.
There are two more but I will spare you.

 Have a wonderful weekend.

9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like to go to huge garden centres like that too and look at all the giftware and stuff that's NOT plants. They usually have some very nice and unique items. And at Christmas, the store can be magical!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Garden Centers are my happy place! I have to restrain myself from buying too much :-)

Diane said...

Very nice! No garden centers left near me anymore :( Have to take a drive to find one. Have a nice (cool) weekend!

Karen Valentine said...

I just love garden centers!!! I could hang there all day!! LOL! Does that make me weird?? I dont know... I just love all the plants! I hate it when I see dried up or un-cared for plants! makes me want to scold the employees!! LOL!Have a great weekend Missy!!
xo,
Karen

Lynne said...

A great 3-piece Missy . . .
Enjoy your planting . . .

Jody in Georgia said...

Loved the tour of the garden center, Missy. I enjoy going to Ashcombe's with Sally on my trips up your way. I'm not a gardener, but I do enjoy all the beauty of these centers. Thanks for brightening my days!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is a wonderful garden center. Lots of plants to choose, the begonias are pretty. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Saimi said...

Love, love, love garden centers - I wish my backyard looked like their inside yard! haha A work in progress always!

Lowcarb team member said...

Great series of posts about the garden centre, I love to visit them.
Those begonias look a lovely colour.

All the best Jan