Friday, June 17, 2016

THE YELLOW BREECHES PART 2



There are many residential areas along the creek.
This one is one of the more elegant.




These homes are across the road from the creek.
There were several fly fisherman out today.




Mollie is definitely not a water dog.
She didn't even take a drink...She's picky about her water.
I guess she was more interested in the can.





Interesting tree trunk...Roots ?? I think it was a Beech tree.

 


Not wild about the pink !



There may have been about twenty of these homes but most 
were blocked by gates or shrubs...

This old estate has been turned in to a venue for wedding receptions and parties.
You can tell that the right side of the building has been added on to.
It is a beautiful setting.....
I have heard mixed reviews  about the food.



8 comments:

Lynne said...

Lovely area . . .
I liked the groomed lawn "mc-mansion" . . .
Our house would be considered a "tiny house" in comparison . . .
The stone walls, arches, bridges look gorgeous .. .
Snickers is a "non water dog" too,
but I have probably mentioned that before.
Happy weekend Missy!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Missy! Pretty scenes from your walk with Mollie! I like the shot of the fisherman. I can not imagine living in such a big home, way too much to clean. But, then they may have maids to help. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like a pretty "exclusive" area!

Diane said...

Wow-- nice little shacks! Pretty landscapes too. Mollie probably didn't want to ruin her hair!

Saimi said...

Wow, such a beautiful area and that lawn, love the way its mowed. yeah, I know what it's like to have a dog not interested in going close to the water. My Schnauzer is as big as a baby can get.

Mildred said...

Huge homes! That would be a lovely, peaceful location for a wedding. The shot of the fisherman looks so serene.

Lowcarb team member said...

Like the others ... I too love the shot of the fisherman, such a peaceful scene.

The houses are impressive aren't they.

All the best Jan

Kelly said...

What a pretty area! My husband loves to fly fish. That looks like a nice river to fish in.