Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WISHING FOR NOVEMBER

Or even January.
I know we are not alone but,
that really doesn't help much friends.
 
 


 "Feels like 107 !"
(in the shade)
The rain has gone North as it usually does.
These downpours don't soak in but any little bit helps.





 With these Dewpoints it doesn't dry out quite as fast after I water.






The night time lows would be my choice for daytime highs.
How about you?
They are promising a beneficial rain Thurs into Fri.
Guess we'll have to just wait and see.
Please take care of the animals and small children !!
This too shall pass?

 
 
 
 Does this help??
 
 
 
I guess it will be here before we know it...
 

6 comments:

Diane said...

Hey, that last snow picture is wonderful!! I'm very weary of this summer too! BTW, I have an aunt who likes to say, "this too shall pass." True, I guess-- but not fast enough, right?

eileeninmd said...

LOL, I am not a winter person. But the extreme heat and humidity can feel icky. Especially when they last days and days. It seems a little cooler today. Take care and drink lots of water. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

When I read your post title, I assumed you wanted it to be November so the never-ending America presidential election would finally be over! But yes, I would want that terrible heat to be over soon too . . . .

Saimi said...

We have the same temps but its summer, this is normal for us. Come late September and October things will cool off - I'll welcome the snow in December but not sooner haha. I'm sorry its uncomfortable for you and you're right about taking care of the animals and children. Man I see too many articles in the paper about parents leaving their kids in the car. It's just crazy! People also need to realize the pavement gets scorching hot and burns the pads of dogs feet.

Take care and stay cool!
Saimi

Susie said...

Missy, Your snow made me laugh...even though you are right, it will be here all too soon. This heat is terrible. I am working to keep the flowers going but the lawn...I do like to water the lawn here. Too much. Hopefully we will have rain soon. The whole U.S. is having a hot summer now. We will just have to stay in the AC (thankful for that at my age), watch some movies or do inside chores. Hope you and your pets are staying cool too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Lowcarb team member said...

I really like that snow scene.

My ideal temperature is in the low to mid 70's anything else and I have been known to complain ...LOL!

Here in the UK we have experienced some hot and humid days but thankfully for the moment they have gone.

Keep as cool as you can

All the best Jan