Monday, August 29, 2016

BIRD FEEDER ??

 More often than not, 
when I look out of my kitchen window at my "bird feeder", 
this is what I see.
Pardon the shadows but these were early morning shots.








See the twinkle in his eye ??





Chubby cheeks...
All that seed is being buried under the concrete pad
 that my heat pump compressor sits on. 



When is it going to be my turn??



I guess I should invest in one of those shields.


It's hard to believe that August is almost over.
It has been a record hot one and I hear that September 
is to be hot as well...Yuk!!! 
Enjoy your week..


9 comments:

Mildred said...

The photos are priceless! Poor birdie! Have a great new week. p.s. love the "twinkle"

eileeninmd said...

Hello, my views are the same here. The squirrels take over the feeders. I feel sorry for the birds. It is hot here today, they are closing schools without the AC.

Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love the twinkle!

Diane said...

I'm sure you're not thrilled feeding those critters, but that is pretty funny to see. I'm with you-- no more heat!

Susie said...

Missy, your poor birds. I too can't believe it's almost September. Our summer flew by. I hope our fall is a sweet one. Bless you, xoxo, Susie

Lynne said...

I am rethinking the entire feeder thingy . . .
Investment in chippies and squirrels isn't in my 2016+ plan . . .
Now to find the right BIRD feeders!

"E."BethEdwardsVA said...

here is the positive of that situation ... at least the squirrel and chipmunk are playing nice. for me ... this the reason why i did stop feeding them. i wanted birds not critters. but i know some disagree so that is just me. giggles! ( ;

i'm looking forward to those fall cooler temps. we had a few days of them and i miss the so so much!! ( :

Lowcarb team member said...

Great set of photo's - and I love the twinkle!

All the best Jan

eileeninmd said...

Hello, You see much of the same as I do here. Lots of squirrel and the chippers. They are cute but I feel sorry for the birds. Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week!