Monday, August 8, 2016

MOLLIE IS HAVING A SLEEPOVER



And believe me, that's what they spend most of their time doing.
(sleeping, that is)
My sister and her husband went away for a few days so 
I took care of Jazz  (Jasmine).











Jazz had a hard day and decided to turn in early  6:15 !
We had been outside most of the morning.
Notice Mollies empty bed behind her?
Mollie is my closet to the left sleeping under my clothes.
(one of her three favorite sleeping places)





They are awake to eat and go for walks..such great company.





Max was invited as well.
He can sleep with the best of them... and does!!

 


Have a restful week !


Linking with Eileen at Saturdays Critters



11 comments:

Mildred said...

Good Morning, Three precious pets. I love these photos. I would say they have it made!
Enjoy the new week, Missy.

Diane said...

Everyone looks rather content! Cute pics. I'd love to have a restful week, but my neighborhood is too noisy! Ugh!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, when they're snoozing, they're not getting into trouble!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Missy! I have not been on a sleepover for sometime. Mollie has cute company with Jazz. All three furbabies are adorable. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Susie said...

Missy, That is so funny and cute....all the pets sleeping. I think animals like company once in awhile. Blessings for a good week. xoxo, Susie

Kelly said...

Awwww! They're all so cute. Jazz is a beautiful dog!

Lynne said...

Love it when the " cousins" get along!
Nice post Missy . . .

"E.", Beth Edwards , said...

aww, sounds like a fun time. glad they all get along well together. so so cute!! ( :

Anonymous said...

what a lively group!! glad you had the energy to take fotos....:-))
Ann

eileeninmd said...

Hello, looks like everyone is all puckered out. Too much playtime before bedtime. Mollie, Max and Jazz are all beautiful furbabies . Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

cynthia lee designs said...

So glad they all like each other. My two Yorkies sleep together and love playing together. Hope you are having a great week.
~Cindy