Friday, August 12, 2016

MY NEVER ENDING BLOOMER



Those of you who follow my blog,
may remember this orchid that I rescued over a year ago
from a local nursery.




It was full of bugs and also full of buds.
I sprayed it several times and it has thanked me by
producing it's second set of flowers.






I have never had a lot of luck with orchids.
This one must be very happy.




I have two others that aren't interested in reblooming.
That would be the norm for my orchids.
Enjoy your weekend. 


9 comments:

Stewart M said...

It has obviously responded to your rescue! Nice flower.

Cheers - Stewart M - Darwin

Mildred said...

Good Morning, It's very beautiful. I've never been successful with orchids. I'm happy this one is doing well for you.

Wishing you a very good weekend.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, you just have the green thumb. It is a beautiful orchid, pretty blooms. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Junebug said...

Wow, Orchids have a 3 month life expectancy at my house! You have the touch!

Susie said...

Missy, That is beautiful. The best luck I ever had with an orchid was when I bought a fake one. I am not good with house plants and fly by the seat of my pants in the outdoor gardens. LOL. But I just keep trying. Blessings for a great weekend. xoxo, Susie

Lowcarb team member said...

Wow, what a fabulous orchid. Lovely delicate shade too.

Enjoy the up-coming weekend

All the best Jan

Diane said...

Very pretty! I've never had an orchid.

Lynne said...

Beautiful . . . you have the touch Missy . . .

Jody in Georgia said...

As they say, "rescues are the best" - apparently that doesn't just apply to furkids, but to plants, too!