Wednesday, August 24, 2016

PEACHES ANYONE?




 This past weekend we held our Annual Peach Festival.






There was a table with homegrown items...
Apples, cucumbers, corn, peppers and peaches.
 



Look at those Peach Pies...Yummy




Worker bees slicing peaches to sell by the quart
 and to serve over ice cream.

 




There were several tables with home made goodies for sale.




There was food as well for those who came for lunch.




The gift shop had some clearance items for sale.


  
Thank you to all of those who gave of their time 
to make it a success...


8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love peach pie. YUM! Cute shot of the worker bees.
The home made goodie table looks great! I am glad the peach festival was a success! Happy Wednesday, have a great day!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like a peach of a time! Yeah, I said it.

Diane said...

Looks fun! I just made a peach pie on Monday.

Susie said...

Missy, I love peaches with ice cream. We rarely had any desserts growing up...but some times mommy made peaches and dumplings..kind of like a cobbler for us anyway. It was always so good. I even like to smell peaches in the stores, maybe because of my old memory. Blessings , xoxo, Susie

Summer said...

Those pies are making me drool ♥


summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

Mildred said...

Delightful photos, Missy! I always loved home-made peach ice cream when I was a kid!

Lowcarb team member said...

Well done to everyone, looks a brilliant day.

All the best Jan

Lynne said...

I much prefer Peaches and Ice Cream to strawberries . . .
One more reason to visit you during Peach Festival . . .