Wednesday, August 3, 2016

PEEPING SQUIRREL



It is not unusual to see these little eyes
 peering through my windows.




There is a brick ledge all the way around my cottage. 
It runs under my windows.
The kitchen window is a favorite and we sometimes have face to face conversations.
I'll never get that picture..
I'm usually doing dishes and my hands are wet....
He just stays long enough for a quick "Hello".




What talented acrobats they are.




There is always a line at the feeders..
Squirrels, birds or Chippies.



Sorry if you are getting tired of squirrels.


Just hanging out on the front porch...





 I hope this little guy makes it.
We saw him on our walk and he was there when we went by him the first time and still there 45 minutes later. 
"Where's my Mom?"

 




9 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Good Morning, Missy. Love seeing your squirrels and that poor little birdy. Hope it found it's Mommy.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Missy! Cute shots of your squirrel friends. I love the baby bird at the end. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Diane said...

That would be a litle startling to have a face looking in at you. Cute though. I've had lots of squirrels scurrying in a nearby walnut tree lately.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A peeping squirrel? Phone the authorities!

NanaDiana said...

Awww..I hope the little bird makes it, too. I have two babies in the flower box right outside the upstairs bedroom. They are so cute but there is a 12' drop down onto concrete and I hope they are able to flutter down when Mom pushes them out of the nest.

Those are GREAT pictures, Missy. Hard shots to catch. Have a great rest of the week- xo Diana

Mildred said...

Squirrels are just so entertaining. You captured some great closeups.

Kelly said...

I love watching squirrels climb the bird feeders just because they're so comical. However, I hate that they steal the food from the birds. They've learned to share though. I guess they have no choice.

Lynne said...

I have a bit of envy over your squirrel and birdie close ups!

Lowcarb team member said...

Squirrels are just so acrobatic - fun to see them.

All the best Jan