Friday, August 5, 2016

THE BIG DAY!!

 Those of you who follow my blog have seen ,
 step by step,
 the construction of our new Community Room.
(The outside anyway).

"The Richard D. Rife Center"




Today we celebrated it's Grand Opening.
I took my camera with me this morning while walking Mollie and stopped in while the final touches were being made. 
There were a lot of these tall tables around for eating and chatting
after the program.




I wanted to get some "people free" pictures.
There were eight stations set up..inside and out.
four with liquid refreshment and four with "finger food."
The weather cooperated and we had shade on the other side 
of these doors.

 




Setting up for the ribbon cutting ceremony....







When I went back,
I didn't take my big girl camera and sat in the back..big mistake.

The program lasted an hour, was varied and interesting.
Six ? speakers participated.
I know who all these people are and what their responsibilities are
BUT
I don't pretend to know all of their titles and I forgot my program.





The speakers were interesting, entertaining
 and moved things along smoothly.


 


 Ribbon Cutting!!





Thanks to everyone who worked so hard, donated their time and resources, and invested their hearts and souls over the past several years to make this wonderful facility evolve in to what it is today.

Now...on to Phase 2


9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Missy. Your new community room and facility is pretty. I am sure everyone is so glad the work is done now. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Latane Barton said...

I can just imagine all the happy times that will be spent in such a nice place. Glad you shared the pictures.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beautiful, spacious and comfy! It's a great space.

Diane said...

Looks like quite a place!

Susie said...

Missy, It looks beautiful. I am sure there will be many joyous occasions taking place there. Glad to you these good photos. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

Lynne said...

Very nice . . .
Bet you'll enjoy some great moments in this lovely new addition . . .

Mildred said...

Very nice and I enjoyed the photos very much.

Lowcarb team member said...

This does look a great facility, your photo's show it very well indeed.

All the best Jan

Stewart M said...

Looks like a good building - six speakers? Thats pushing the friendship as we would say!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne