Friday, September 16, 2016

DO I REALLY NEED MACRO?

Last evening, I was in my garden watering 
when I saw Mr grasshopper on my Dahlias.




Looked like a photo op to me..
maybe play with my macro setting again??



My posts this week have been about my frustration with 
Macro photography.
This was taken with a little bit of zoom ..
I tried it with my Macro setting a few times..not as sharp.



This is also a little bit of zoom..
I think I'll stay with it..


 Have a wonderful weekend...Enjoy !

Linking with Eileen at Saturdays Critters



9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, Missy! These shots are great. The first three are perfect. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Lowcarb team member said...

I think they are great photo's.
Enjoy your Friday and have a lovely weekend too.

All the best Jan

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Two of my favourite bugs! But when I was a kid walking home from school, I hated it when all the grasshoppers would jump up under my skirt.

Diane said...

Whatever works for you, right? Cool grasshopper-- we hardly ever see big ones around here anymore. There were more years ago. Have a good weekend!

Lynne said...

BINGO . . .
Excellent pics Missy . . .
That grasshopper is fantastic . . .

Stewart M said...

Nice shots - and that's a big grasshopper!

Maybe the settings are sorted out now!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy, this is an awesome post. The macro shots are beautiful. Love the cute grasshopper too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

Kimberly~Nutbrown Cottage said...

The details on that grasshopper are exquisite! Each creature God has made is so perfect, isn't it? Lovely photos!

Lynne said...

Fantastic picture of the grasshopper!
Looks like you have mastered it!