Friday, October 7, 2016

A LITTLE VISITOR




 The "little pink fairy's " Mom brought her over for a visit last week.
Such a cutie she is. 
After lunch she sat in her booster seat a bit longer...


 




playing with her seat belts.

 




Then on to my bear collection...




and so it went...around the house..busy little girl.
Her poor Mom got no rest trying to make sure that nothing got
damaged.
I know why children are for the young (many reasons)..
I could never keep up with her.




I don't think she would have caused any serious damage.
I thought about child proofing my house but didn't see anything that really mattered.
These pictures are dark because I had the camera set on "sports".






Unfortunately the video that I took of her trying to ride this rooster
came out too dark and I couldn't lighten it.
Her Mom would have been in it as well.
Her little diapered bottom didn't quite fit.





 Come back soon..I enjoyed your visit !


9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a cutie! Sweet photos. I am sure your bear collection was a hit! Happy Friday, have a happy weekend!

Lynne said...

Yay . . .
What a sweet little adorable . . .
Busy they are indeed . . .

Diane said...

So sweet! Yes-- my mother said that exact same thing when she was around 50-- I know why God gives children to young women!

Mildred said...

She is a doll!

Susie said...

Missy, That little one is adorable. Love that sweet face. It's funny how they think they can sit on certain things. :):) Kids wear me out quickly. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Lowcarb team member said...

She is absolutely adorable.
I loved your photo's.

Have a good weekend

All the best Jan

NanaDiana said...

What a cute little girl. They are fun and SO BUSY at that age. Nothing holds their attention for too long. We have had a lot of little busy bodies at our house over the years. xo Diana

Saimi said...

Oh my golly, the sweetest little visitor in pink by far!! how fun to have those bears to play with, and of course a seat belt - you know, it's the little things. We could learn a lot from our little ones.

Kimberly~Nutbrown Cottage said...

What a sweet little thing! You're a good grandma for sharing your bears with her! ;-)