Friday, October 14, 2016

EARLY MORNING TREAT?


When I walked out of my door one morning to walk Mollie,
this is what I saw. 
Very unexpected I must say.




My next door neighbor moved to an apartment 
and they are "rehabbing" his cottage.




These guys aren't built like this just from doing roofs.
I heard about them a year or two ago..I missed them then.
They were very hard to miss that morning..Good grief.






All done....didn't take the whole day.

 


When a resident moves, the cottages are semi gutted if they have been there awhile..New doors, hot water heaters, appliances, some inside structure changes, carpet, paint, etc.
I wonder who will be moving in....




8 comments:

Mildred said...

We've had some guys trimming trees but they were all skinny!!! lol

I hope your new neighbor will be wonderful.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, lots of eye candy in your neighbourhood that morning!

Lynne said...

Morning roof top muscle power huh . . . WOW!

Kimberly~Nutbrown Cottage said...

Haha! Watching "wildlife" again? ;-)

NanaDiana said...

Wow- that was a fast job. Sorry- but that one guy looks like he needs a man-bra....lol xo Diana

Lowcarb team member said...

... and they finished the job so quickly!
I wonder who will be moving in?

Have a good weekend

All the best Jan

eileeninmd said...

Wow, those guys have some muscles. Have a great day and week ahead!

Stewart M said...

Lets hope they stay on the roof and dont come down very quickly! Safety - who needs it!!!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne