Monday, October 24, 2016

IT'S FINALLY FALL


After enduring a week of mid 80's, 
we are finally experiencing 50 ish temperatures and gusty winds.
YAY ! 


I was out filling my bird feeders over the weekend.
It looks as though fall has come to my garden....leaves everywhere.
They make for cozy winters ... I hope they are left there.





My only in ground Mums given to me by a friend.





This is one of the Cone flowers 
that the groundhog ate in the Spring. 
It is just coming back. 



Lil Mollie has to check everything out.




Soon a frost or two will take their toll...





Are you ready???
'Tis the week of pumpkins, ghosties, goblins and black kitties.
 



I just had to "borrow " this cute picture from Debra.
Check out her Blog


 Thanks Deb..

7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I love your pictures here today, Missy. We are wrapping up with our growing/still alive season here, too. This morning there is a stiff breeze so I have a feeling we will lose most of our colorful leaves today.
Going to check out the blog you recommended! xo Diana

Mildred said...

Love your colorful photos. Mollie looks so cute. Love the sweet graphic, too.
Have a great day.

"e"BethEdwards"e" said...

i really was shocked by the dramatic weather change... it was like high 80's one day and the next 50's and so windy. i know it was a front but still ... shocking to the body. i love fall. i love everything about it. even down to the colder temps ... but the willie worms, those red brown and black striped worm are crawling across the roads like crazy. that always means it is fall to me. i love the leaves every where. the smell of apples and all the goodies. yum! ( ;

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Missy!

Lynne said...

Halloween crunch, soup making week . . .
''tis the season . . .
Cooler here too, in fact, predicting snow flurries for Wednesday !

Lynne said...

I must say . . . you gave more garden color left than we do.
Must be the 80 degree weather,
Big weather dip for us during the night . . .
I think Snickers may need a sweater for her walk this morning
or her rain/snow coat!

Lowcarb team member said...

There's still some lovely colour in your garden ...

All the best Jan