Wednesday, October 12, 2016

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR

The best time of year!
Fall
It's the time of year when I make it a point 
to visit the local markets. 
 








This is the smallest market but I think they do the best job
as far as presentation and doing the unusual....
 Like assorted Mums in one pot. 





They all seem to have similar produce....







Nice assortment of preserved/canned items..





Seasonal gourds



Their frozen items include prepared dinners 
and home made sausage.
Their Apple sausage is to die for!


Deli items, meats, puddings, etc.







If these pictures seem out of sequence,
I took them as I came upon the displays. 
Things are all mixed in which is kinda fun.
They have animals for the children to feed,
 but during the Autumn months they charge admission so,
no pictures...Sorry
They just started to do that this fall.
They are evolving in to quite a business .

 

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What wonderful photos -- so full of vibrant autumn colours and variety!

Diane said...

Nice tour! Like the Indian corn!

NanaDiana said...

Wow- You got some wonderful Fall pictures, Missy. I love that you have been out and about so much! xo Diana

Breathtaking said...

Hello!:) How attractive and tempting the wares look. Great job of photographing all the colourful displays.

Susie said...

Missy, I loved your trip to the market. Everything looks so tempting , doesn't it? I liked the different mums in the same pot. I absolutely love seeing baskets of apples. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Lynne said...

I want to go there . . .
Love that second picture . . .

Kimberly~Nutbrown Cottage said...

That looks a lot like a place we like to visit in the fall. In fact, hoping to go there this weekend! I hope they have such nice displays this year as your place does!

Lowcarb team member said...

I loved looking at all of these photo's, so colourful.

All the best Jan