Monday, October 10, 2016

OUT AND ABOUT




 I took my camera with me when Mollie and I went for our morning walk one day last week.
I love the morning light as it casts its shadows.






Mollie got lost in this shadow..
She likes to dig in the pine needles which is OK
as long as they aren't sappy.

 



It's rare that I don't see this little guy when 
I look out of my kitchen window.
He's eating me out of house and home.
All these seeds are going under my AC Compressor.
 





My BIL strikes again...love the hair and the Bee clip.
 





Halloween comes early around here..Bigger than Christmas!

 







This time of year we always have a lot of Fungi growing.

 






That last one made me hungry for a bacon and egg breakfast.

 

 

Have a beautiful week......


8 comments:

Diane said...

Fun pics-- love the tree with the eyes and witch's hat. Clever. We've been seeing lots of fungi around here too. Happy Columbus Day!

Anonymous said...

yummy breakfast!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty images from your walk. I like the shadow shots and the Halloween decorations. The breakfast looks yummy too.

Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Mildred said...

Your breakfast makes me so hungry - your bacon is cooked exactly like I enjoy mine!
Love the photos from your walk. I do love to get outdoors on these pretty fall mornings.

"e"Beth"e"Edwards"e" said...

ok i was going to go on & on about the fall greatness but then u posted bacon & eggs ... and all normal thoughts are gone!!! ( ;

NanaDiana said...

You got some GREAT pictures, Missy. I love that one of your sweet pup in the pine needles...and all the Halloween ones are so fun. It is as big around here as Christmas, too.
Hope you have a great week- xo Diana

Beverly Frankeny said...

I love Halloween decorations...even more than Christmas!!! Maybe I should move there!! Good breakfast!! Have a good week....nice and cool.

Kimberly~Nutbrown Cottage said...

Love the Halloween decor! I bet all those pine needles smell so good when you walk by. And chipmunks. Oye! He sure looks svelte for all the eating he's doing! Must be stashing a LOT around the yard!