Wednesday, October 19, 2016

"WHITEY"



This Albino squirrel is rapidly becoming the neighborhood pet.
He hung in that tree just looking down at Mollie and me
until we decided to leave.
Looks like he's gathering acorns to "squirrel" away. 








He has been named by several residents..
Whitey, Bianco, and Al Bino for example.
I just found out yesterday that there are two of them.
I thought that this one looked a bit healthier 
than the smaller one I had seen previously .




A neighbor friend sent me these pictures that she happened to 
catch through her window.
Looks like the whole family is out for a walk..







One would think we lived in the country.


10 comments:

Mildred said...

Fun to see the white squirrel. Have a good day.

Beverly Frankeny said...

Those squirrel photos are great!! He's a cutie!....need some sunglasses for those pink eyes! Those young raccoons are adorable!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Not just one but TWO albino squirrels? Wow! And I bet those raccoons get in your garbage, don't they? Or do you have raccoon-proof garbage cans (if there is such a thing)?

Susie said...

Missy, I think you truly have unusual photos on your blog. I love to see them. Those baby coons are so darn cute. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

eileeninmd said...

Hello, cool sighting of the white squirrel. The baby coons are cute. But, they are a pain when they grow up! Happy Thursday, have a great day!

Lynne said...

First "bino" I have seen . . .
Wondering how that happened . . .

Lynne said...

I meant to say, first "bino" squirrel I have ever seen . . .

Lowcarb team member said...

Never seen a white squirrel!
Thanks for sharing your photo's

All the best Jan

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Missy! Cool sighting and photos of the albino squirrel. The raccoons are cute. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the week ahead!

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Great photos of this unusual little fellow! Love the baby raccoons, too!