Friday, November 18, 2016

A LITTLE TWEAKING




Next to my back door there is an area that Mollie cuts across each time we come back home.




Her feet are always wet from running thru the grass.
I wipe them off but....




I decided that I needed to stop her from cutting that corner.








I found this pretty rock up by the farmhouse.
Pretty heavy, that is !






Digging around here is not easy..lot's of roots.
I had some other holes that I needed to have dug so I called my
"go to" buddy Chuck to help me out.
I moved a shrub from my garden..It will stay low and spread.




I had this Coneflower in a pot and found some mulch
up by the maintenance building.



 Much better ! Thanks Chuck...


6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your new arrangement looks good. Now, Mollie's feet should be cleaner. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Susie said...

Missy, That is very cute for that corner. I like it. Mollie should have cleaner paws now. Good thinking on your part. Blessings for a great weekend. We are going to get colder. xoxo, Susie

Beverly Frankeny said...

Looks good.....has it deterred Mollie??

Lynne said...

I like the look . . .
Will it work . . .
I wonder!
The what to do "with the paws"
in rainy, snowy weather . . .
I finally found my answer with Snickers.
Kitchen sink
I carry her in the house
in the sink she goes
i put her on one side while I warm up the water in the other.
Using the spray, I rinse off one tiny paw at a time, face and chin too.
She sits very still, and is used to my routine now and likes it . . .
Snow arrived yesterday, we will see how the "rinse off" goes . . .
I'll let you know!
(plus she sits patiently for me after I have dried her off while
I clean up the sink . . . she knows "a treat" is part of the routine!)

Stewart M said...

Nice idea - but does it work!!

Minds of their own and all that!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Kim~Nutbrown Cottage said...

Looks good! Is it working?