Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A SAD TIME INDEED


This past weekend our family lost one of it's beloved members.
"Jazz" aka Jasmine
She was eleven and a half.





She lived a full life up until the last few days 
when a newly discovered problem rapidly got the best of her.






When it was time for Jazz to go for a walk,
Mollie would always grab her leash.
They were best buddies. 
Jazz loved Mollies shin bones and gutted a lot of her toys.
Mollie learned how to do that from her.





 She usually had "her baby" in her mouth 
when she was on her walks.
They could be found throughout the community where she left them.
People knew where they came from.





Taken just a few months ago watching over the neighborhood
 from the front porch...a favorite past time.






Here are a couple of "good times" videos.







They had fun together as kids.








At peace now....
We miss and love you sweet Jazz.
You left behind some happy memories and broken hearts.





10 comments:

Beverly Frankeny said...

So, so very sad. It is so hard to lose our beloved friends!

Lynne said...

Very sad . . .
Loved the videos . . .
Mollie is going to be lost too!

eileeninmd said...

AWW, I have tears in my eyes. I am so sorry about the loss of Jazz. She was a sweetie, reminds me of my old lab Sunshine. Sending {{HUGS}}.

Susie said...

Missy, Sorry for the loss of that beautiful pet. I liked seeing Mollie with the leash guiding Jazz. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh I am so very sorry! It is so hard to lose a beloved pet. They bring so much joy into our lives.

Kimberly~Nutbrown Cottage said...

So sorry, Missy! As you know, we lost our Jasmine (Jazzy) quickly, too, back in June. It's incredibly hard when it's quick like that. You have no time to adjust to the thought of losing them beforehand. I dunno. Maybe that's better, but I sure was shaken by our loss. She was my buddy and followed me everywhere.

Your Jazz was a lovely dog. The videos are so sweet! How is Molly taking things?

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I am so sorry, Missy. Some pets just leave a big hole in our hearts that can never be filled. She sounds like that kind of fur baby. xo Diana

Stewart M said...

This is sad. Glad to here she was active almost to the end.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Lowcarb team member said...

I was saddened to read this post ... my thoughts are with you.

All the best Jan

Karen L. Bates said...

So sorry for your loss...I just can't imagine the pain. She was so handsome...love that face. Hugs.