Wednesday, November 23, 2016

BYE, BYE LEAVES



It's that time again....







They have been around twice..
Rumor has it that they will be back again.




Altho I'm glad that I don't have to do it,
I do it anyway, just to be out there.
I leave the leaves in piles for them.




Their way may be efficient but it's very dirty.
When they've been here, the air is full of dust,
noses run and eyes burn..not very healthy, I think.








 This was right outside my front door...YUK





This is right inside my front door...double YUK


 Lot's of mold and fungus blowing around.
A mask would probably come in handy.


PS
They were back today for the final mowing which,
with a lot of help from all the wind we've had,
also took care of the leaves. 
Seems to be a much cleaner way to take care of the leaves
and cut the grass as well.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving..Enjoy 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's exactly what I thought -- those workers should be wearing masks!

Lynne said...

I think you have the best living arrangement ever!
It took me 3 1/2 weeks to take care of ours . . .
Yay for you . . . all cleaned up!