Wednesday, November 30, 2016

CLEAN ONCE MORE



 It's the time of year when I change my bed from summer to winter.
That means a trip to the Laundromat or doing wash all week.




I walked through the house and grabbed everything that could stand to be washed....Jackets included.
Mollies things too.








I used four washers at $6.50 a pop !




All clean..




A morning well spent.






Another seasonal chore is switching shoes from summer to winter.






I guess I'm all ready for winter and none too soon.

I earned this!
 




8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's a very elegant four poster!

Breathtaking said...

Good for you!:) Your linen looks lovely and fresh on your four poster.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is great to get it all done at one time. Your bed linens are pretty. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Kelly said...

That is such a good idea to take it all to the laundromat and get it all done at the same time! I use the laundromat for my king size comforter every now and then. Your bedroom is beautiful! I love how pretty your bedding is. Welcome to Winter!

Lowcarb team member said...

A good job well done!
I do like your four poster, and the colour of your linen - it's very nice.

I know you posted this on 30 November but as I now type, it's 1st December!

So, Happy December Wishes

All the best Jan

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

What a good idea, doing it all at once. I need to do the mattress covers, etc. That means lifting the darn king size mattress which is so heavy! Still, it has to be done. And rugs, and maybe some jackets. Thanks for the reminder :-) That salad looks delicious.

Lynne said...

Looking beautuful, spanking, sparkling clean!
(I will have to tell you about my last trip to the laundrymat!)

Kim~Nutbrown Cottage said...

Feels good just reading this post! Nothing like fresh everything and all the organizing done. And then to enjoy a fresh reward is bliss!