Friday, November 4, 2016

ON THE WAY TO THE FARM



 Several weeks ago I headed up to Bee Haven Acres.
I met the Bee Haven Maven aka "Bev" for lunch 
in a little town along the way.
This area is dotted with little towns like this.
They have there own charm and treasures to be found.
This is from the square..








As is this...




And this.






After a yummy lunch at a favorite, local restaurant
we headed to the farm.
We are probably a week early for prime fall color
but it was still pretty.








This is part one of a two part post 
and has been pre-empted by  Halloween.
To be continued on Monday...Happy weekend!





6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, Missy! What a cute little town. I like the fall colors and trees. Very pretty. Happy Friday, enjoy your day & weekend!

NanaDiana said...

Happy Weekend, Missy. These posts make me miss the hills of my PA home state. Love the little town~ xo Diana

Breathtaking said...

Good morning!:) The town has some great looking buildings. Glad you enjoyed your lunch,....I love going out for the day, and discovering new places, and enjoying a delicious meal somewhere new. Missy, I'm only answering comments until the end of this week, as I'm on a blog break. Have a great weekend.:)

Saimi said...

Those buildings are beautiful as are the changing of the trees. Our trees are sporting such vibrant colors I can't get enough of looking at them. I just love the change of the seasons and feel very blessed to live in an area which offers that.

Have a great weekend Missy
Saimi

Kim~Nutbrown Cottage said...

What a lovely place! Those hills nearby add so much to the charm! And that church steeple!

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks a lovely town Missy - I do like the colour in the trees.

All the best Jan