Friday, December 16, 2016

CHRISTMAS AT THE GARDEN CENTERS PART 2

This is a continuation of my last post
and my visits to the local garden centers.
I enjoy seeing all the decorations and new lighting ideas.
I was very tempted several times 
but I left my wallet in the car on purpose.
(Of course, I knew where it was didn't I?)








This angel is taller than I am...




This center was always known for it's decorated trees.
The entire top floor was full of them. 
This year they only used half the space and there was nothing in the other half.





This is looking down from the "tree floor" to the main floor.




Back in "the day" there were at least four of these very large trees on the main floor as you came in.
This year only one  ... Different owners now.




They have always had a nice selection of artificial trees.









This center is by far the largest of the four..






How's this one for unusual??




Have a wonderful weekend..
I hope you are about ready for Christmas !
Missy

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Missy! The decorated trees are beautiful. I like the wreaths too. Very pretty. I still can not believe Christmas is next Sunday. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How gorgeous! I think garden centres are the absolute BEST places to go for Christmas ornaments and decorations. Everything is beautiful there!

Junebug said...

That sure looked like a beautiful and fun trip. They take the prize for most decor in one place! I see why the wallet stayed in the car, ha-ha!!!

Kelly said...

That is such a nice place. It reminds me of our Pikes Nurseries down the road from me. They have a similar set up. That last tree full of flowers was very unique!

Lynne said...

Fun visit Missy . . .
I used to "fill every corner" . . .
I have certainly scaled back . . .
You have some very large, fabulous garden centers near you . . .
Leaving the purse in the car was a good idea . . .
(Did you have to run out and get it!)
Merry Christmas Missy . . .

Lowcarb team member said...

Another great visit to a garden centre, they have some very nice things.
I really can't believe Christmas is so close now!

All the best Jan